OVERVIEW OF OUR COMPANY, SPECIALIST IN INJECTION MOULDING OF THERMOPLASTIC AND COMPOSITES MATERIALS
EMI is a family company established in 1995. Over the years, the company has established itself as a specialist in thermoplastic and composites injection moulding.
Our quality management system is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and UL certified.
As a French product manufacturer, its objective is to offer its know-how to demanding customers in France and abroad.
The company has developed always taking into account the needs of its customers, partners, employees and the environment.
Reactive, dynamic teams accompany and guide you, and undertake to answer all your technical, industrial and logistical requirements, whilst providing the best quality-cost-time scale ratios.
EMI puts its skills at your service, providing you with innovative and effective solutions to ensure it meets your targets and remains the benchmark in its activity sector.
EMI is based in the area close to the three borders of France, Germany and Switzerland, and has a production area of 17.000m2.
We specialise in plastic and composites materials injection moulding. Our expert teams offer you:
- A complete service, providing end-to-end handling of your projects
- Research and development of new projects
- Design and manufacture of metal moulds
- Injection and overmoulding of thermoplastic and composites materials
- Parts and component assembly.
- A personalized service tailored to your needs
In parallel, EMI has developed a test and measurement laboratory to meet the quality requirements of all our customers
The combined skills of EMI provide you with innovative and effective solutions to make sure targets are met, so that we remain the benchmark in our activity sector.
- Project Research and development
- Design and production of moulds
- Strong expertise in plastics injection moulding
- Sub-assembly mounting
- Test and measurements laboratory
- 1995 : Creation of EMI
- 1999 : ISO 9001 certification
- 2002 : Bi-material injection moulding
- 2006 : New industrial site in Hésingue – UL certification
- 2008 : Creation of an assembly shop – management and organisation consolidated
- 2010 : Extension of a manufacturing unit – creation of the test and measurement laboratory
- 2012 : Tri-material injection moulding
- 2013 : R&D centre created
- 2015 : Hybrid injection moulding (Organosheet)
- 2018 : New industrial site in Saint-Louis Neuweg – ISO 14001 certification