Technical mastery and recognized know-how guarantee reliability and quality.
Our design department designs moulds from functional requirements developed collaboratively with the customer.
We have mastered the design and the manufacture of stack moulds, unscrewing or rotary baseplate, for mono, bi or tri-material injection moulding of high precision technical parts for different sectors of activity: automotive, construction, chemistry, connections, renewable energy, etc.
Our mechanical workshop provides preventative and remedial maintenance of tooling and guarantees high reactivity to changes or adjustments to moulds.
Our machine park, at the cutting edge of technology, is controlled by qualified and experienced staff who perfectly master the whole manufacturing processes, thanks to 5-axis HSC palletised machining centres, wire-erosion and die-sinking, grinding machines, 3D measuring machines, Work NC and Pro Engineer CAD/CAM workstations, etc.
- Moulds for: mono, bi- and tri-material injection
- Automatic assembly of parts in tooling
- High-speed injection to 100th/mm precision
- Cutting tools, prototypes and templates
- Measures and validation of tooling for mass production
- Secure storage area, temperature-controlled and meeting current fire-safety regulations
- Integrated quality assurance