Specialist in thermoplastic materials processing
We specialise in plastics injection and offer an end-to-end service with full project handling, from research and development, through design and manufacture of moulds, up to mass production injection moulding of parts.
We put our expertise at your service to provide you with innovative and effective solutions, such as: mono, bi- and tri-material injection moulding; parts-assembly directly in the mould; technical part manufacture and overmoulding; 3- and 6-axis robotic process automation, to optimise costs, quality and production times.
Our computer-assisted production management (CAPM) system allows you to follow production from order entry to product delivery, and guarantees traceability through the comprehensive use of bar codes and FIFO manufacturing.
We transform thermoplastic materials such as:
ABS, PA, PBT, PC, PE, PET, POM, PP, PEEK, PPS, TPE, etc.
and have an environmentally-aware approach to waste recycling.
- Machine park: Mono, bi- and tri-material injection presses
- 35 to 700 metric tons clamping force
- Hydraulic and electrical presses
- 3- and 6-axis digital robots
- Integrated camera inspection
- Centralized power supply for the production workshops
- Moulds stored in a secure storage area, temperature-controlled storage area that meets current fire-safety regulations
- Integrated quality assurance